quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2012

Billions

time is so meaningless
the aeons of darkness
have come to last
forever
life so precious
i taste every breath
i take.. as i believe them to be the last but , im wrong.
it doesn't matter the cycle goes on and on until i no longer feel a thing
i can't find
an answer
only chaos brings upon
any resembless of truth
i pray for the end but it never comes.. evades me like its mocking my very existence
the chaotic conflagration
of souls sets my mind alight
like billions of lifes
drawn into the void
the true light of the universe

where they dance for eternity
to the tune of eternal damnation

time is so pure... its all i ever needed
time upon time to silently accept my mortality

in the void everything seems so quiet
like in my mothers womb
im born again.

1 comentário: